[Evolution] Rule for copying sent IMAP mail to local

Hello,

I often send mail from another machine on the same IMAP servers which I
use for evolution on my local Fedora 30 machine.

I keep local copies of all of my mail in evolution, eventually
transferring from the IMAP servers to them, with a rule to move to local
inbox.

I was wondering if there's a way to easily do this with sent mail?

As in, if I send a mail on my phone through imap/smtp, when I open
evolution later and it polls that imap account, and sees a new sent
mail, it copies it to local sent?

Otherwise, I'm having to manually do it.

Thanks!