Re: [Evolution] No mouse scrolling in Evolution on KDE Plasma 5.17

On Thu, 2019-11-21 at 18:10 +0000, Jason Bailey via evolution-list
wrote:
Scrolling works perfectly on both machines in all KDE apps, Mozilla
Firefox, etc.

        Hi,
evolution uses gtk+ (version 3.x) and relies on it. Are you not able to
scroll any part with the mouse wheel, or only some of them (I think of
a lengthy message list, or the message preview). Those are two
different widgets.

Maybe the two machines have different settings for gtk+ applications.
I'd check that. The KDE still has a special settings for gtk+
applications, right? I think it used to have it.
        Bye,
        Milan