Re: [Evolution] 2 laptops, 2 different behaviors

On Tue, 2019-11-19 at 08:43 -0600, Japhering, Anonymous via evolution-
list wrote:
On the secondary laptop (the one I travel with ), all the gmail
accounts fail with "this account does not support
Oauth2".

Is this me just not understanding how Oauth2 works? Can I not have N
devices all setup to authenticate by Oauth2 or
have I tripped into a bug?

        Hi,
it's surely some bug, discussed on this list several times. I was not
able to reproduce it myself yet, whatever I tried (it seems I didn't
try "the right thing").
        Bye,
        Milan