[Evolution] Evolution Data Server error

Hi,

We received the following messages when we tried to register a task in our WebDAV server.

- first File--> Save:
"Can not create calendar object: Failed to send data (« put »): HTTP error code 201 (Created): The server has responded with an HTML page, which may mean that an error has occurred on the server or with the client request."

- second File--> Save:
"Unable to change the calendar object: Failed to send data (« put »): HTTP error code 412 (Precondition Failed): The server responded with an HTML page, which could mean that an error occurred on the server or with the client's request"

-----
Server: NAS Synology - DSM 6.2.2-24922 Update 4
WebDAV version 2.3.4-0025

Debian Buster 10.2
Linux 4.19.0-6-amd64
Evolution Data Server 3.30.5-1.1
-----

Everything works fine with Debian Stretch.

Best regards,
GLD