[Evolution] Flatpak build hanging when sending attachments

Linux Mint 19.2
Evolution 3.34.2 ( flatpak gite729aec)

Since I reached this version of Evolution, I have not been able to send emails with attachments if
the combined size of the attachments is more than 1MB.

The wierd part is that most of the time if I send the attachments individually, they will go through.

For example, I just tried to email an xlsx file and a pdf ( 11KB and 6MB, respectively. For the last 15 minutes,
Evolution has been stuck with the message " Waiting for attachments to load..."

So which DEBUG_CAMEL variable will be the most beneficial in tracking this down ?

Alternatively, how do I completely remove all the flatpak bits and pieces for a clean reinstall ?

Thanks.

Mike