Re: [Evolution] Filter rules automatically sending mail to trash

On Wed, 2019-05-08 at 16:45 -0400, Jason Franklin via evolution-list
wrote:
Adam,

No, unless the rule is to delete messages or move messages to Trash.

The issue is consistency.  For example, I'm on the vim-dev mailing
list.  Some new messages from this list end up in my trash bin.  Some
don't.  I've reviewed the list of rules several times.  None of my
filters delete anything.

Try logging your filter actions. Start Evolution from the command line
with:

CAMEL_DEBUG=filters evolution > LOG-FILE 2>&1 &

and let it run for a while, then quit and take a look at the log.

poc