Re: [Evolution] Filter rules automatically sending mail to trash

On 5/8/19 2:45 PM, Jason Franklin via evolution-list wrote:
The issue is consistency.  For example, I'm on the vim-dev mailing
list.  Some new messages from this list end up in my trash bin.  Some
don't.  I've reviewed the list of rules several times.  None of my
filters delete anything.

If it is IMAP and you have another client open it could be doing this.
Either it is also running filter rules or your cat is stepping on the
Delete key.

--
                Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                        Study Hard -- Be Evil