Re: [Evolution] Filter rules automatically sending mail to trash

On Wed, 2019-05-08 at 16:36 -0400, Jason Franklin via evolution-list
wrote:
Greetings,
I subscribe to some high-volume mailing lists.  To avoid having all
mail dumped into my inbox, I defined filter rules to sort incoming
mail
that belonged to certain mailing lists.
Now that these rules are in effect, some mail is being automatically
sent to trash.  I can see this because a new, unread message will
appear in my trash folder every now and then.
Has anyone experienced this problem?

No, unless the rule is to delete messages or move messages to Trash.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383
OpenGroupware Developer <http://www.opengroupware.us/>