Re: [Evolution] EVOLUTION Don't display and don't remember the passwords correctly after restauration

Hi Andre, hi

Thank you very much to spend your time for me.
And you were right !!
My 2nd issue was due by gnome-keyring package that wasn't installed.
As soon as I have installed it the problem was wipe out.
Thank a lot again !

About my version of Evolution is the 3.30.5

And about my 1st issue: the size of the icons I will try to explain or attach a screenshot.
But it is possible that I also miss a gnome library ...
So,
It's about all the icons in Evolution that they are wery small unless I change the caracteres size in the configuration panel (KDE ou GTK)
Here a screen capture:
(CANNOT PUT THE SCREEN CAPTURE BECAUSE IT'S TOO BIG)

In the same time I will check on the developper corner of the Evolution official website if I can see a list of needed library and compare with my system...
But I don't know about the library and sometime the library name is not so explicit... ;-))
I will try...

So, thank you again for the help !

Nice day to all
Philippe

Dr Philippe Pès - SAMU 44 - CHU de NANTES E-Mail : ppes club-internet fr
Collaborateur SAMU de FRANCE : http://www.samu-de-france.fr/
Collaborateur SFMU : http://www.sfmu.org (La médecine d'urgence)
Webmaster du CMUPL : http://www.cmupl.org
L'échographie pour l'urgentiste : http://www.winfocus-france.org
Corsicaria 2003 : http://www.corsicaria.org (Meeting aérien à Ajaccio)
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce mail qu'en cas de nécessité