[Evolution] EVOLUTION Don't display and don't remember the passwords correctly after restauration

Dear all,

I'm news in this community and not confortable with this unusual forums, so please excuse me if it's not the right to obtain some help.
Also, I'm French ... so please be indulgent with my spoken english (thank, GG translate...)

I just finished my "migration" to a new machine and I'am now finalizing the installation of the different programs that I'm used to run and of course I encounter a number of problems ... Some of them are accessible to me and others less ...

For this two below despite many hours of research on the web and forums ... I'm blocked ...

The base  :
- Opensuse Tumbleweed 20190430
- KDE 5.15.4
- KDE framework: 5.57.0
- Version of Qt: 5.12.3
- Kernel version: 5.0.9-1-default
- OS type: 64bits
-
Problem N ° 1:
I can not see a correct display of my EVOLUTION email software while all my other softwares are displayed correctly (essentially KDE softwares).
As you know, this e-mailer comes not from KDE but from Gnome and I wonder if I havent miss any libraries for the display to be done correctly ...
However, I dont know how to find a library listing ... I probably need to have the minimum to run but I certainly miss some specifics libs that make up the display.

Problem N ° 2:
More annoying ... EVOLUTION does not remember my email accounts passwords ... I have to retype them each time I push the send/receive button, even though the checkbox "add passwords to my keychain" is checked ...

And there, I do not know if it's due to EVOLUTION itself or a more general problem with the keychain manager of KDE ...

I put these two problems in the same thread because they're possibly related because I carried out a "clean" installation of EVOLUTION but I did a restoration of my EVOLUTION which was on my old laptop directly ...

Thank you in advance for your answers

Sincerely

Philippe
Dr Philippe Pès - SAMU 44 - CHU de NANTES E-Mail : ppes club-internet fr
Collaborateur SAMU de FRANCE : http://www.samu-de-france.fr/
Collaborateur SFMU : http://www.sfmu.org (La médecine d'urgence)
Webmaster du CMUPL : http://www.cmupl.org
L'échographie pour l'urgentiste : http://www.winfocus-france.org
Corsicaria 2003 : http://www.corsicaria.org (Meeting aérien à Ajaccio)
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce mail qu'en cas de nécessité