Re: [Evolution] EVOLUTION Don't display and don't remember the passwords correctly after restauration

Hi,

On Fri, 2019-05-03 at 17:12 +0200, Philippe PES wrote:
The base  :
- Opensuse Tumbleweed 20190430
- KDE 5.15.4
- KDE framework: 5.57.0
- Version of Qt: 5.12.3
- Kernel version: 5.0.9-1-default
- OS type: 64bits

Which exact Evolution version is this about?

Problem N ° 1:
I can not see a correct display of my EVOLUTION email software

Please explain what that means. What exactly is not correct? Does it
start and display? If not, what is the output in a terminal window?

Problem N ° 2:
More annoying ... EVOLUTION does not remember my email accounts
passwords ... I have to retype them each time I push the send/receive
button, even though the checkbox "add passwords to my keychain" is
checked ...

Is the gnome-keyring package installed?

andre
--