Re: [Evolution] copy message in folder

On 2019-05-04 at 07:44 +0200, Martin Monperrus wrote:
Hi all,

I have a message m1 that is a attached to an email as an EML file
("m1.eml"). I want to archive m1 in a folder but I only see options
"Save As", "View Inline", "Forward".

How to copy this message m1 into an existing folder?

Thanks!

Hello Martin

I am not sure exactly if you want to save the attached email message in
the a filesystem folder or in a evolution folder. If the earlier, you
just choose Save as, and browse to the existing folder in the save
dialog.
If you want to save an attachment into a mail folder, there's not an
option to do that (how would a mail folder store an attachment? It only
makes sense here because the attachment is an email message itself).
However, you can save it, and then import the saved file into a folder
(you may need to add a "From " line at the top)

Best regards