Re: [Evolution] 2FA or application specific passwords in Evolution

On Thu, 2019-03-28 at 08:21 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
do you mean no support in GOA? GOA uses OAuth2, which is basically a
process managed by the server, guiding you through their wizard,
which
may or may not include two-factor-authentication. I do not see any
problem with it.

Indeed, I completely misunderstood some stuff. My fault, sorry.

I guess my remaining question is: Will GNOME ask me to re-enter a 2FA
code every 30 days. So I'll now wait 30 days to find out. :)

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net