Re: [Evolution] "mark as read"

Hi,

On Fri, 2019-03-15 at 10:10 +0100, spermosh via evolution-list wrote:
I have work mail in Evolution with planty of filters, which move my
incoming mails to different folders and should "mark mails as read"
(set status to read), but this is not working at all. Mails are moved
ok, but setting status to read is not working in any folder.
My hint is problem with Exchange, 'cause my mailbox is connected to
Exchange via Exchange Web Services, so probably marking as read is
not working in this case.

Which exact Evolution version?
Which exact order of steps in the filter? See the warning in
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-filters.html#adding

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net