Re: [Evolution] Problems with evo: Error writing data to TLS socket: The specified session has been invalidated for some reason.

I've tried OAuth2 too, same error message.

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:30 AM Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk> wrote:

> BTW: I've chosen to authenticate with password but no request for it
> pops up, I wonder why?

Probably because it never gets that far.

Is there any particular reason why you choose to use password auth with
gmail?  It works considerably better with OAuth2.

If you really must use password auth, have you setup gmail to allow
"insecure logins" (google's words, not mine).

P.