Re: [Evolution] "mark as read"

hi,

version of Evolution is 3.28.5-ubuntu0.18.04.1

Good point with order, I found myself that this could be important also, but I checked it and also I tried to change order of actions and it's still same...

Anyway I checked that link and there is also something about "stop processing" action, but I don't have that action in any rule. Could be this any issue?

thanks, Sperm

Dne pá 15. 3. 2019 12:11 uživatel Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> napsal:
Hi,

On Fri, 2019-03-15 at 10:10 +0100, spermosh via evolution-list wrote:
> I have work mail in Evolution with planty of filters, which move my
> incoming mails to different folders and should "mark mails as read"
> (set status to read), but this is not working at all. Mails are moved
> ok, but setting status to read is not working in any folder.
> My hint is problem with Exchange, 'cause my mailbox is connected to
> Exchange via Exchange Web Services, so probably marking as read is
> not working in this case.

Which exact Evolution version?
Which exact order of steps in the filter? See the warning in
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-filters.html#adding

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net