Re: [Evolution] Getting Error Saving Or Deleting Contacts

On Sun, 2019-06-16 at 14:40 +0100, Graham Sivill wrote:
It was not my intention to hijack a thread, I thought if I changed the
subject line that would start a new thread?

That's not the case. Threading on mailing lists is controlled by In-
Reply-To headers in the message, not by the Subject line. To keep this
working correctly, always introduce a new topic by starting a new
message rather than replying to an existing one.

Also, it's recommended to use Reply To List (Ctrl-L) rather than Reply
To All. Unfortunately, once someone breaks the chain by using Reply To
All, replies to that message can no longer use Reply To List. However,
this doesn't break threading so seriously as hijacking.

poc