[Evolution] Customizing Interface

Version: 3.22.6

When I'm in Calendar mode there are three main columns. The one on the right shows which calendars are available, a monthly date range, and tabs to select different Evolution functions. The middle column shows events for a selected date. The right columns shows completed and upcoming Tasks.

What I would like to do is have the details of scheduled events in the middle column displayed in the right column when I click on them, instead of having a list of completed and upcoming Tasks.

Is it possible to customize the interface in this way? How do I do it?

Thanks.