Re: [Evolution] Evolution not listening to quit

        Hi,

On Sun, 2019-06-02 at 20:48 +0200, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list
wrote:
Ok, removing '.running' might be something done by 'evolution-
backup', not by your script. My bad.

right, everything prefixed with "evolution-backup-Message" in the
original post is printed by the evolution-backup tool. Looking at it,
that means each pasted line in the original message from the
./evo-backup.sh invocation is printed by the evolution-backup tool.

On Sun, 2019-06-02 at 13:09 +0200, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list