Re: [Evolution] validating an evolution ICS file

On Sun, 2019-07-07 at 13:22 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
I don't know if command line access to the backends is possible in a
phone environment (yes, I know the phones have terminals, but I don't
know how containerised the packages are).

Neither do I, but since Matthias is not just an Ubuntu phone user, but
also an experienced FreeBSD user, he should be able to find out himself
and inform the Evolution mailing list subscribers about all the attempts
he already tried. He's well aware that an Ubuntu phone is something
mega-freakish, since he isn't the average woman in the street.