Re: [Evolution] validating an evolution ICS file

On Sun, 2019-07-07 at 14:06 +0200, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list
wrote:
On Sun, 2019-07-07 at 12:45 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
I would usually advise you to run evolution or the backend from the
command line with debugging enabled to see what the issue is. But it's
a phone.

But it's a FLOSS phone without restrictions, right? So the phones
architecture packages with debug symbols might be available, see

Not that sort of debugging. I meant this:

 https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Debugging

sort of debugging.  I don't know if command line access to the backends
is possible in a phone environment (yes, I know the phones have
terminals, but I don't know how containerised the packages are).

P.