[Evolution] validating an evolution ICS file

Hello,

Some apps of my Ubuntu mobile phone makes use of evolution backends
to store contacts and alarms (alarm app). It seems that from time to time the ICS
file gets broken or somehow invalid (see the attachment). Do we have any
kind of ICS validator to get to know what exactly is the problem with
the file?

Thanks

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru unixarea de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
May, 9: Спаси́бо освободители! Thank you very much, Russian liberators!