Re: [Evolution] validating an evolution ICS file

Some apps of my Ubuntu mobile phone makes use of evolution backends
to store contacts and alarms (alarm app). It seems that from time to time the ICS
file gets broken or somehow invalid (see the attachment). Do we have any
kind of ICS validator to get to know what exactly is the problem with
the file?

There are plenty of ICS validators on the net (just Google for "ics
validator").  They say your .ics file is valid.

I would usually advise you to run evolution or the backend from the
command line with debugging enabled to see what the issue is. But it's
a phone.

The only thing that might be an issue is that there is an audio file
"attached" to the alarm which has an absolute path. I don't know if
that path doesn't exist if it would be a problem.

P.