appropriate distribution manager gets around to acknowledging whose
domain the problem falls under.  :-)

Cheers

On Wed, 2019-02-27 at 00:39 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Wed, 2019-02-27 at 00:21 +0100, Ángel wrote:
On 2019-02-27 at 11:06 +1300, KiwiHeretic wrote:
If you have an Evolution wiki of some kind perhaps you could
point me
in that direction and in future I will check that for answers
first.

Thanks for trying to help.

Cheers

There is an evolution wiki at https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution
,
although I don't have write access there to leave a note.

As a common question, this may be more appropriate for the user
manual
(also linked from there), although an end user _should_ never need
resort to this low-level mimetype trickery.

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/default-browser.html
that
would be.
See https://wiki.gnome.org/Git/Developers how to create a merge