Re: [Evolution] Opening a link in Evolution opens in Firefox despite my default app being set to Chrome

On 2019-02-27 at 10:19 +1300, KiwiHeretic wrote:
Hi,

I am running Kubuntu 18.04.  Whenever I click on a link in an email it
opens in FireFox.

Here is the contents of my mimeapps file:

(...)

Thanks in advance

Which browser is opened if you execute this?
 xdg-open http://www.gnome.org

And what is shown if you run this other command?
 XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=GNOME xdg-mime query default text/html

Best regards