Re: [Evolution] Filters losing delivery folders?

On Mon, 2019-12-02 at 12:45 -0600, Christopher Marlow wrote:
On Mon, 2019-12-02 at 18:34 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

In common with every other application, Evolution is only as reliable
as the filesystem it lives on. That's why people use backups.

poc

______

That still doesn't explain why evolution is forgetting all of my
settings like it has alheimers or something. I've had the power go out
with Thunderbird and it started right back up and nothing was lost
setting wise.

I've had power blackouts on several occasions over the past 4 or 5
years and nothing has ever affected Evolution. In fact I've never even
had to resort to my nightly backups. Unless you can show reproducible
behaviour, there's nothing useful anyone can really say about this.
It's not expected behaviour and doesn't correspond to any configuration
options I'm aware of. OTOH if it is reproducible, it would be worth
looking into as it's certainly mysterious.

poc