Re: [Evolution] Filters losing delivery folders?

On Mon, 2019-12-02 at 12:15 -0600, Christopher Marlow wrote:
Hi,

Just a few minutes ago we blew a breaker and when I turned the pc back
on, Evolution forgot the destination folders for my email. What I mean
is, when you open a rule, and it says move to folder xxx instead of it
saying folder xxx it just says < select a folder> . how can I stop this
from happening? Besides not letting a breaker go out < Laughs> . Will
evolution lose the folder desitinations everytime the power goes out?

In common with every other application, Evolution is only as reliable
as the filesystem it lives on. That's why people use backups.

poc