[Evolution] Filters losing delivery folders?

Hi,

Just a few minutes ago we blew a breaker and when I turned the pc back
on, Evolution forgot the destination folders for my email. What I mean
is, when you open a rule, and it says move to folder xxx instead of it
saying folder xxx it just says < select a folder> . how can I stop this
from happening? Besides not letting a breaker go out < Laughs> . Will
evolution lose the folder desitinations everytime the power goes out?

--

Thanks,

Ubuntu 19.10
Evolution 3.34.1-2