Re: [Evolution] Filters losing delivery folders?

On Mon, 2019-12-02 at 19:45 +0000, Douglas Summers via evolution-list
wrote:

Depending on what the OS/programs were doing at the time of the power
outage, it's almost impossible to predict what can/will happen. Now
that you have a good backup, I'd also strongly suggest getting a UPS;
at least this will guarantee a safe shutdown during an outage.

Douglas,

I forgot to say I am one of those that leaves evolution / tbird / etc (
whatever i'm using ) up 24 /7 so my email is sorted into folders where
each email belongs. Since I leave my pc on I leave something up so its
at least doing something and I don't feel bad for it being on 24 / 7
and just sitting there idleing < Laughs>
--

Thanks,

Ubuntu 19.10
Evolution 3.34.1-2