Re: [Evolution] Filters losing delivery folders?

On Mon, 2019-12-02 at 13:39 -0600, Christopher Marlow wrote:
On Mon, 2019-12-02 at 12:45 -0600, Christopher Marlow wrote:
That still doesn't explain why evolution is forgetting all of my
settings like it has alheimers or something. I've had the power go
out
with Thunderbird and it started right back up and nothing was lost
setting wise.

Does anyone else know why Evolution just decided to have a lapse of
memory and lose my settings across the board both preferences and
message rules? Is it a setting I need to change? I fixed all of my
folder rules and made a backup then reset up my preferences and then
throwed that backup away and made a new backup.

Depending on what the OS/programs were doing at the time of the power
outage, it's almost impossible to predict what can/will happen. Now
that you have a good backup, I'd also strongly suggest getting a UPS;
at least this will guarantee a safe shutdown during an outage.