Re: [Evolution] Calendar Issue: UID problem?

On Thu, 2019-08-15 at 08:58 -0400, Timothy Keebler via evolution-list
wrote:
I am new to Evolution, running 3.32.4 from Flathub.org. My OS is Mint
Cinnamon v18.3 (x64).

        Hi,
this is odd. You are the second reporting an issue with Evolution in
Mint Cinnamon (the other one is v19.1) from yesterday [1]. I'm
wondering whether the problem is specific to Mint itself, even it
sounds odd.

I just tried to install the Flathub version of Evolution into an up to
date Fedora 30 and it doesn't exhibit any such issue. I do not see any
crashes, the calendar works just fine. I added an event to the On This
Computer/Personal, I even create another On This Computer calendar and
added another event to it, and both are shown. Both after starting
evolution for the first time after reboot, then also after running it
the second time.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2019-August/msg00087.html