[Evolution] Calendar Issue: UID problem?

Howdy-

I am new to Evolution, running 3.32.4 from Flathub.org. My OS is Mint Cinnamon v18.3 (x64). I recently installed Evolution, and added events to three calendars in the "On This Computer" section. When I relaunched the calendar, I cannot load any of these or the default calendars. I get the banner at the top:

Failed to open calendar “On This Computer : Personal”
Unable to connect to “Personal”: No such source for UID “system-calendar”

In this case, I named the calendar "Personal", but there are others as well with similar issues. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, keeping in mind that I am relatively new (<1yr) to Linux, command line, etc.

Thanks,
Tim K.