[Evolution] gMail calendar names - where are they read from and can the name be changed?

Hi,

I am using evolution 3.28.1 and integrated my gMail account via OAuth2
- works fine.
But what drives me since some years now is, where does evolution get
the calendar names from - if I look at "https://calendar.google.com"; my
calendar name is something different than that which evolution does
display.

The calendar in question displays as:

"Torsten Krah"

in the google settings of that calendar.

But evolution does show:

"an-old-email adress of-me.local"

I was unable to find that anywhere in the settings page of that
calendar.

How does evolution figure out the names to display? And is there some
function or API I can use to change that? Or maybe some hidden place on
the google site where I may find that old name.

Bye

Torsten