[Evolution] Using corporate Google Global Catalog

Hi, tried to search through internet, but cannot find any answers.
At work we using Google corporate accounts, so I added my account in
GOA (Ubuntu 18.04, Evo 3.28.1-2).

Mail and calendar sync works perfectly, even with shared calendars.
The last thing I need in setup is global contacts which is called
Global Catalog.

I've tryied to add manually, but no luck.

Is there any method to add Google Global Catalog to my Evolution
Client?

Sincerely,
Danila