Re: [Evolution] gMail calendar names - where are they read from and can the name be changed?

But what drives me since some years now is, where does evolution get
the calendar names from - if I look at "https://calendar.google.com";
my
calendar name is something different than that which evolution does
display.
The calendar in question displays as:
"Torsten Krah"
in the google settings of that calendar.
But evolution does show:
"an-old-email adress of-me.local"

My **guess** is, that since this uses CalDAV, that this is the
principal name of, or related to, the Calendar.  I've seen this kind of
thing with different servers.

How does evolution figure out the names to display? And is there some
function or API I can use to change that? Or maybe some hidden place
on the google site where I may find that old name.

Do you have that old e-mail address associated with your gmail account?

I know nothing about gmail specifically.
--
Meetings Coordinator, Michigan Association of Railroad Passengers
537 Shirley St NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503-1754 Phone: 616.581.8010