Re: [Evolution] Error fetching message info: unknown body response

On 10/23/18 03:13, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Mon, 2018-10-22 at 18:47 -0400, Josh wrote:
[imapx:A] camel_imapx_server_process_command_sync: 0x7f469c00e300 ~>
(nil); success:0 local-error:unknown body response result:[null]
status-text:'[null]'
[imapx:A] Removed connection 0x7f46ec087c90 (server:0x55e507ff9d80)
due
to error: Error fetching message info: unknown body response
[imapx:A] I/O: ''

Evolution 3.28.5 (3.28.5-1.fc28) Anything else I can provide to help
diagnosing the problem?
        Hi,
it's odd to see such error with 3.28.5 (I suppose your evolution-data-
server is also 3.28.5, the one provided by Fedora repositories). These
errors used to be due to unexpected (or incorrect) BODYSTRUCTURE
in 3.30.0+ only. There had been done several fixes to address
BODYSTRUCTURE issues gracefully, all are part of 3.30.2 release (of
evolution-data-server). Why you see it I do not know.

For the debugging, you skipped the most important part. You might have
enabled only one IMAP account, if you've more, to avoid log messages
interleaving. Run evolution from a terminal like this:

    $ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io,imapx:conman evolution

then select the folder with the issue, observe the error and close
evolution. Find the error in the log and the lines above it are
important. How many lines I cannot tell you, it depends on many things
(like how many messages are going to be downloaded, how many headers
each have, and such). Possibly the closes "UID FETCH 123:456
(RFC822.SIZE RFC822.HEADER FLAGS)" before the error is the one which
runs the request. Then there are responses to it, where one of them is
causing the error. It's not necessarily the last one, because the data
is read from the server in chunks.

I believe I did exactly like you said, CAMEL_DEBUG=all and only one folder in the log.
Above lines I provided is a full header of last message downloaded.

Josh.