Re: [Evolution] Error fetching message info: unknown body response

On Tue, 2018-10-23 at 10:54 -0400, Josh wrote:
I believe I did exactly like you said, CAMEL_DEBUG=all

        Hi,
I'm sorry, but you didn't. The CAMEL_DEBUG=all is useless, it contains
too much information. I wanted you to use a specific logging, more
targeted to the issue you have.

and only one folder in the log.

Okay, good, but it doesn't contain the response from the server, it's
cut at the place where the error message is logged with not enough
lines above it.
        Bye,
        Milan