Re: [Evolution] Automated deletion/archiving of mails in folders

On Fri, 2018-10-19 at 18:01 +0200, pf wrote:
That there's a bug in evolution ?

        Hi,
it depends how you look on it. We talk about On This Computer folders,
fully managed by Evolution, nothing else should modify it in the
background in other way than through the evolution(-data-server) code.
Thus a lack of "automatic check for new mail in all folders", or
similar option, doesn't make sense there, thus it's not a bug, from my
point of view.

Should I file it ?

You can file a feature request connected to the archiving, though I'm
still not sure how that would work and how it might be setup, because
the On This Computer "account" doesn't have any settings like other
accounts.
        Bye,
        Milan