Re: [Evolution] Automated deletion/archiving of mails in folders

Hi, Milan !

Yes, this behaviour you described is indeed my experience, but -
I'm using and filtering emails from imap-account to/in a local
collection, storing them there in some local folders.
And these local folders should contain only the youngest mails,
not older than some time because it would get just too much.
I can define a retention/archiving time in folder properties,
but as you wrote too, this time comes only to focus and cleans up the
folder when I click in the folder and evolution does a refresh of the
list.
As with other email clients they're doing this cleanup in background
while the client is running and I wondered why evolution didn't do it
by itself without my interaction. Or if I missed some setting in
evolution.
Is there any way to do this refresh automatically on local folders ?
best,
Peter

Am Mittwoch, den 17.10.2018, 10:07 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list: