Re: [Evolution] Automated deletion/archiving of mails in folders

On Sun, 2018-10-14 at 19:06 +0200, pf wrote:
When selecting a retention period in folder peroperties
the mails are only deleted when I step in this folder.
Just being passive changes nothing in the folder,
it fills and fills up with emails after retention point,
none is ever deleted until I pick the folder and evolution
builds up the list.
Is there a way to do this automatically / periodically cleanup
for example when selecting "update folders and its subfolders" ?
best regards,
Peter

Please provide your Evolution version.
Where to see that "retention" stuff? In 3.28 my local mail folders
offer "AutoArchive" when I check "Properties". Do you mean that?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/