Re: [Evolution] Unicode / UTF-8 in Headers

On Wed, 2018-10-03 at 17:41 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Wed, 2018-10-03 at 09:21 +0100, Neil Romig wrote:
Subject: Thinking of the US? 🌍 Choose UA and AA flights ✈️

Where the globe and the aircraft are Unicode characters U+1F30D and
U+1F6EA.

      Hi,
I tried with the message you sent me and both when I see it as part of
the attachment and when I import it as a separate message, it is shown
properly here (see attached screenshot).

Just a thought, could it be anything to do with the locale of the
machine (since both Evo and TB are having problems).  Neil - if you
just execute 'locale'  in a terminal what does it say?

P.