Re: [Evolution] Missing attachment clip icon

On 2018-05-10 at 18:02 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
        Hi,
having there also lines with the "boundary" values would make it
clearer how the parts are interleaved, but from what I understand and
guess, they have the message structure as:

    multipart/alternative
      text/plain
      multipart/mixed
         text/html
         application/octet-stream (xls attachment)
         text/html
         application/.... (docx attachment)
         text/html
         application/.... (docx attachment)
         text/html

That's a very odd structure, at least for me.

It is indeed weird. My guess is that the original email may be an
aggregation of four emails, three of which contained attachments, and
the originating email client (andrea, could you share which one sent
this email?) grouped them this way.
In which case, a better structure would have been:

multipart/alternative
   text/plain
   multipart/mixed
      multipart/mixed
         text/html
         application/octet-stream (xls attachment)
      multipart/mixed
         text/html
         application/.... (docx attachment)
      multipart/mixed
         text/html
         application/.... (docx attachment)
      text/html

albeit that does make more the attachments harder to reach.

Best regards