Re: [Evolution] Evolution and RTL

I definitely don't have the latest version, just the one in the Debian
stretch repositories (3.22.6).

There's already a good list of RTL bugs at
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&field0-0-0=longdesc&query_format=advanced&short_desc=rtl&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr

A a non-developer without financial resources or extensive knowledge I can
only offer what knowledge I have (as I tried to do above) and point out that
we are talking about an issue regarding the program's basic functionality
which affects a large number of people. I appreciate that this is a
voluntary effort and do not wish to cause offense.

--
Sent from: http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/