Re: [Evolution] Missing attachment clip icon

On Thu, 2018-05-10 at 13:08 +0200, Andrea Vai wrote:
is that enough to understand something?

        Hi,
having there also lines with the "boundary" values would make it
clearer how the parts are interleaved, but from what I understand and
guess, they have the message structure as:

    multipart/alternative
      text/plain
      multipart/mixed
         text/html
         application/octet-stream (xls attachment)
         text/html
         application/.... (docx attachment)
         text/html
         application/.... (docx attachment)
         text/html

That's a very odd structure, at least for me. I'd rather have it (and
Evolution would construct it) as:

    multipart/mixed
       multipart/alternative
          text/plain
          text/html
       application/octet-stream (xls attachment)
       application/.... (docx attachment)
       application/.... (docx attachment)

I do not guess what those extra text/html parts contain in your
message.

In any case, I briefly looked into the code and I do not see why the
message should not be marked as containing attachments when it's
downloaded.

Could you include in your list of headers also the boundaries, please?
I'll try to construct a similar message here and check whether the code
does what it is supposed to do. Those boundaries are basically lines
containing "Apple-Mail=_216" and "Apple-Mail=_4E7".

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan