[Evolution] Evolution Suddenly Won't Open

I'm running Evolution on Linux Mint Cinnamon 18.2. Suddenly, it will no longer open.
I can't find anything in the system log that refers to it; the only clue I have is what happens
when I try to open it from the command line:

$evolution

(evolution:10702): e-data-server-WARNING **: e_module_load_all_in_directory:
Error opening directory '/usr/lib/evolution-data-server/credential-modules': No such file or directory

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but this changed nothing. Does anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks in advance.