[Evolution] How to undo an incorrect image display response and why do certain emails not show all content?

A couple of other pointers to keep people happy - at least on here.

 - Don't top post. It may be the norm in corporate environments, but
tech conversations are much clearer if you interleave your replies
with
the relevant questions/comments.  A part of this is to use proper
quoting and indenting.
 - Trim your mails. Don't include all the rest of the email in the
thread if it's not relevant. We can all see the rest of the thread as
we've already got it all in our inboxes.

Understood.

- Avoid using HTML/RichText emails.  It rarely enhances the
understanding of the text and, to be honest, sometimes makes it more
difficult to read. For instance the background colour you have on
your
emails make it look like the content is "greyed out"!  HTML emails
are
for eye-candy only and a waste of bandwidth - your emails are 23k,
mine
4k for the same information content.

Done. I did not set a background colour in my emails so Evolution must
be doing that. I am an IT Support business with mostly private
customers and I use HTML so that I can display my logo beneath my name
so that customers know it's me not someone scamming them (this has
occurred in the past where my clients have received emails purportedly
from me sending them invoices), it didn't work because the scammer did
not use my logo and format the email the same so the client knew it
wasn't me. I will stick to plain text here.

There's no "law" that you have to do these things, but it will piss
people off if you don't and you will continually get comments about
it.
Also, not all mailing lists are the same - read and watch a list for
little while, then try and fit in. You will get a lot more help with
things that way. (We will always try and help, but if people keep
ignoring advice, eventually that help will dry up. You've got to help
us to help you.)

P.
Trying my best to fit in, my intention is not to piss anyone off.
Siv