Re: [Evolution] How to undo an incorrect image display response and why do certain emails not show all content?

Pete,

The reason for the "Cack handed" retort was entirely because I was getting a digest (being a noob at this I did not realise that was what I was receiving) I have now turned that off at the list site in my preferences and now it seems a lot less "Cack handed" and I prefer email to web tools anyway.
So I am fully "with the project" at last ... I think?

--
All the best,

Siv

T: 01886-888942  M: 07771-664208  E: g sivill com  W: http://www.sivill.com

Information contained in this email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. The contents of any attachment to this email may contain software viruses which could damage your own computer system. While GS Computing has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.