Re: [Evolution] The backspace key: Ummm.. is that suppose to happen lol?

On Sun, 2018-07-29 at 22:32 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
Evo has a thing that got called "the magic spacebar" - pressing
spacebar will scroll you through a message, when it gets to the end
it will take you to the next unread message, in the next folder if
necessary.

It doesn't seem to take me to the next message in the next folder,
rather it takes me to the last-read message in the next folder.  A
subsequent spacebar press then takes me to the next un-read message in
the folder.  So, it's double-space to go to the next un-read message in
another folder...

-Jim P.