Re: [Evolution] Disable Digests? [was: evolution-list Digest, Vol 156, Issue 61]

On Sat, 2018-07-28 at 01:09 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
Hi,

I'm uncertain, if this is a good idea. Perhaps we should consider to
teach users how to use MIMI digest correctly. It doesn't happen too
often, that threads broken by a wrong digest reply are send to this
list. As you could see, I replied to the last 'correct' mail of the
broken thread and quoted the content of the mail, with the broken thread
on top of my reply. I don't know why some subscribers prefer digest,
but since some users do, we perhaps should accept this.

2 Cents,
Ralf

+1
I don't use digests on lists I participate in, like this one, but
they are very handy for other lists where I just want to see
periodically what people are discussing.
George Reeke