Re: [Evolution] Export message filters?

On Mon, 2018-07-30 at 10:45 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Sun, 2018-07-29 at 18:00 -0400, John Lewis wrote:
How do I export message filters in Evolution?

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/data-storage.html
allows you to find the file ~/.config/evolution/mail/filters.xml .
You take that file and let something else import that file.

Cheers,
andre

(PS: The original message lacks any details, such as why you want to
export, why you only want to export filters, to which application you
want to export, which Evolution version you use, etc.)

I thought that when I did the following command... EVERYTHING in evo was backed up: emails, filters, etc,

FILE > WORK OFFLINE >

And then:

FILE > BACKUP EVOLUTION ??

Thank you and take care!
-- Chris

Main Email address: chris cwm030 com
(Please send all off topic messages to my main address..Thanks)